Company: Influence Society
Address : 92 Cours Lafayette, 69003 Lyon, France
Phone : +33 6 31 92 27 53
SIRET: 824 023 063 00020VAT number
Intracommunity : FR48824023063
Legal form : Simplified joint stock company
APE code : 7311Z
Share capital : 5.000€
The purpose of this site is:
- Informative content
- Online information gathering
APE/NAF : 5510Z
SIRET number : 572 154 094 00013
Head office : 75, rue Cardinal Lemoine 75005 Paris - France
Tel : +33 1 43 26 79 23
Fax : +33 1 43 25 28 15
MEDIATOR - DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The consumer who has a dispute with a professional, may refer to AME Conso:
- either by internet (https://www.mediationconso-ame.com) by completing the form dedicated to this purpose made available to him, accompanied by documents supporting his request.
- or by mail: AME Conso, 197 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris, accompanied by documents supporting his request.
Aftercontacting the customer service and in the absence of a satisfactory response within one month, the customer may refer the matter to the Mediation and Arbitration Center of Paris, whose coordinates are indicated below:
11 place Dauphine
The Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles draws the attention of those who consult or use its site to the following points:
Data Protection Act:
Thesite is the subject of a declaration to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté. You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete information concerning you (art. 34 of the Data Protection Act). To exercise this right, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Access to the site:
It is reminded that the fact of fraudulently accessing or remaining in a computer system, of hindering or distorting the operation of such a system, of fraudulently introducing or modifying data in a computer system constitute offences subject to criminal sanctions.
Intellectual Property :
Thesite and the information it contains are protected by French intellectual property law and by international conventions. With the exception of use by close family members or private use, the site and any element of its content may not be reproduced, republished, retranscribed, modified or transmitted without the prior authorization of the rightful owner.
Content ofthe site:
L'Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles reserves the right to correct the content of this site at any time and without notice. Furthermore, L'Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles declines all responsibility in the event of delays, errors or omissions in the content of these pages as well as in the event of interruption or unavailability of the service.
Automated processing of personal information:
The Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles does not collect any other nominative or personal information on visitors to its site than that which is openly and voluntarily provided to it, in particular via the e-mail addresses of its correspondents.
Hypertext links :
The Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles site contains hypertext links to sites that are not published by L'Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles. Consequently, L'Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles shall not be held responsible for the content of the sites to which the Internet user has access.
OPPOSITION TO TELEPHONE SOLICITATION
Pursuant to Article L.521-1 of the Consumer Code, the consumer has the opportunity to register on the opposition list to telephone canvassing linked to the Bloctel device.
Register for free on this list on the website www.bloctel.gouv.fr
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be installed automatically and stored temporarily in memory or on his hard drive. A cookie is an element that does not allow the user to be identified but is used to record information about the user's navigation on the website. Users of the site acknowledge that they have been informed of this practice and authorize L'Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles to use it. They may deactivate this cookie using the parameters in their browser software.
TARIFF SALES CONDITIONS
Cancellation or modification by the customer
1. In accordance with article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, customers are reminded that they do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in article L. 221-18 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the reserved fare specify the terms of cancellation and/or modification of the reservation.
3. Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. No refunds will be made for deposits paid in advance. In this case, this is mentioned in the sales conditions of the tariff.
4. When the conditions of sale of the rate reserved allow it:
- the cancellation of the reservation can be made directly on the Site or the Mobile Services via the "Consult or cancel your reservation" section;
- the modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone number is specified on the confirmation of the reservation sent by e-mail.
5. In the event of interruption of the stay due to the customer's fault, the entire agreed price will be cashed. In the case of reservations with prepayment, no refund will be granted.
6. Unless otherwise expressly agreed, the customer must vacate the room by 12.00 p.m. on the day the reservation ends. Failure to do so will result in an additional night's charge.
7. All reservations are nominative and may under no circumstances be transferred to a third party, whether free of charge, against payment or for commercial purposes.
If you have a complaint about a hotel reservation, the hotel team is at your disposal:
To write to us :
Hôtel des Grandes Ecoles
75, rue Cardinal Lemoine
75005 Paris, France